Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ghostwriter Publications Makes It Official


Ghostwriter Publications has made it official on their blog today. The UK print version of The Unearthed will be available as early as June of this year!

And don't you worry, all you Anglophobes. Neil Jackson, the man with the plan at Ghostwriter Publications, has assured me he will keep the American English spelling and word choice intact. So that troublesome letter "u" won't pop up in things like color or flavor. Nor will "s" replace the "z" in words like authorize. The characters will continue to drink coffee, as opposed to tea. Exits shall remain exits, and not "ways out."

And finally, the only things that will be referred to as "bloody" will be all the dead bodies.

8 comments:

Rita Vetere said...

Brian--

I'm thrilled to hear TU will hit the shelves in June! (I left ya a little love on the Ghostwriters' Blog).

Congrats!

Brian O'Rourke said...

Rita -

Thanks for the love over the GW's blog. That was kind of you.

When is the next live chat BTW?

Rita Vetere said...

Hi, Brian!

Next Chat will take place April 13th, at 8:00 p.m. at Chatting in the Dark

Grayson Reyes-Cole and Barton Paul Levenson are guesting with me. If you're not busy, swing by. All are welcome!

Brian O'Rourke said...

Rita,

Count me in. I love the chats! Something crazy always happens!

Rita Vetere said...

I know. If a Chupacabra doesn't put in an appearance, I'll be very surprised. :-)

BTW, I meant to mention in my last post about the new cover for The Unearthed. Awesome!

Brian O'Rourke said...

Rita,

Sooner or later that Chupacabra is going to catch up with all of us. I fear that day.

And thanks, I'm real happy about how the UK cover turned out. Looks fantastic.

Nathanael Green said...

Congratulations, pal. I can't wait to get my hands on a print copy.

Brian O'Rourke said...

Nate,
Thanks, bud. You up for a UK promotional tour with me? And by that I mean, stop in a few bookstores in between pubs.