Friday, November 21, 2008

Live Chat on Monday, November 24th!


I'll be participating in a live chat on Monday night! Fellow Lyrical Press, Inc. author Rita Vetere was kind enough to ask me to join her and Grayson Reyes-Cole to discuss our work.

Join us for Chatting in the Dark on Monday, November 24th from 8:00 to 9:00 PM EST.

Rita will be discussing Ancient Inheritance, recently released and electronically available here. Grayson will also be discussing Bright Star as well as her other work. And I'll be there to talk about The Unearthed.

Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I'll be there. And by "be there" I mean downstairs, in the same house, on my laptop, trying to keep Gracie from chewing the cord. But I will be participating!

Brian O'Rourke said...

Ah, Gracie. That dog has no idea how lucky she has it. She was probably about two messes away from being deemed "unadoptable."

Rita Vetere said...

You go, Gracie!

Monday night's chat promises to be loads of fun! Am also looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of The Unearthed--sounds like a great read!

Brian O'Rourke said...

Rita-
We're thinking of trying out some behavior modification Gracie, a la, A Clockwork Orange style. Strap her onto the couch, hold the eyelids open, and force her to watch nasty images of...okay, I'm getting carried away.

I've added Ancient Inheritance to my ever-growing To Read list!